Spain Says EU Needs Clear Carbon Rules, Examines BackloadingMarek Strzelecki and Ewa Krukowska
European Union’s draft plan to curb a glut of carbon permits may endanger the predictability of the bloc’s trading rules and Spain hasn’t decided whether to back the proposal, Environment Minister Federico Ramos de Armas said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing