Cisco Promotes Executives as Chambers Lines Up SuccessorsJordan Robertson
Cisco Systems Inc., the world’s biggest maker of computer-networking equipment, promoted Gary Moore and Robert Lloyd each to the role of president, lining up potential successors to Chief Executive Officer John Chambers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations