Apple Puts Jump to 10-Month High After IPhone Map FlawsCecile Vannucci and Nikolaj Gammeltoft
Bearish Apple Inc. options are the most expensive in 10 months relative to bullish ones after the world’s biggest company sold fewer iPhones than forecast and apologized for faulty maps software.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets