AMR Risks Cash Erosion as Loose Seats Follow DelaysMary Schlangenstein
American Airlines risks having to tap its $5 billion bankruptcy cash fund and probably will lose some passengers after on-time arrivals tumbled, cancellations surged and incorrectly installed seat clamps were found on six planes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day