Allergan’s Botox Shot Helps Overactive Bladder in WomenMichelle Fay Cortez
A single injection of Allergan Inc.’s Botox into a woman’s bladder reduces urinary incontinence as effectively as daily drugs and is better at resolving the problem, a U.S. government-funded study found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing