Allergan’s Botox Shot Helps Overactive Bladder in WomenMichelle Fay Cortez
A single injection of Allergan Inc.’s Botox into a woman’s bladder reduces urinary incontinence as effectively as daily drugs and is better at resolving the problem, a U.S. government-funded study found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders