3M Dropping Office Unit Deal Leaves Avery Seeking BuyerThomas Black
3M Co.’s retreat from a $550 million office-products purchase amid regulatory pressure will let it focus on an even bigger acquisition while forcing deal partner Avery Dennison Corp. to put the unit back on the block.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks