Third Point’s Loeb Adds to AIG Stake, Sees ‘Upside’Zachary Tracer and Saijel Kishan
Daniel Loeb’s $9.3 billion Third Point LLC hedge fund added shares of American International Group Inc. last quarter, betting the stock will rise as the U.S. cuts a stake acquired in the insurer’s rescue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts