Tesla CEO Musk Says U.S. ‘Bullish’ on Electric-Car MakerAlan Ohnsman and Angela Greiling Keane
Tesla Motors Inc., the maker of electric cars led by Elon Musk, said it’s making its first payment early on U.S. Energy Department loans the California startup used to engineer and produce the Model S sedan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill