Telefonica Said to Sell Jets as Part of Spending CutsManuel Baigorri
Telefonica SA, the Spanish phone company whose net debt is bigger than its market value, plans to reduce its fleet of private jets as part of an effort to cut costs, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License