SolarWorld Makes Case Against China as U.S. Eyes Trade PenaltiesBrian Wingfield
U.S. solar-energy manufacturers told regulators yesterday that China is unfairly supporting its domestic industry and defended punitive tariffs on imports from the Asian nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig