Reed Optimistic for Debt Deal in Lame-Duck U.S. CongressHeidi Przybyla
Prospects are good that Congress will make a down payment on reducing the budget deficit in an end-of-year session if President Barack Obama is re-elected and Democrats retain control of the Senate, Jack Reed, a member of the chamber’s Banking Committee, said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon