Poland Signals November Cut After Holding Borrowing CostsDorota Bartyzel
Poland’s central bank signaled it may cut borrowing costs next month if the economy slows further after unexpectedly leaving them at the highest level since 2009 for a fourth meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn