North End Grill Hailed By Zagat, Is Snubbed By MichelinRyan Sutton
Chef Floyd Cardoz, not quite two years removed from the shuttering of Tabla, the only Danny Meyer restaurant ever to have closed, saw his North End Grill named New York’s best new restaurant by the Zagat Survey yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day