Miliband ‘Predators’ Language Echoes Kinnock Policy PaperKitty Donaldson and Robert Hutton
U.K. opposition leader Ed Miliband’s description of businesses as “predators” yesterday uses language from a 1989 policy paper from the days of his predecessor Neil Kinnock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018