Marriott Beats Estimates as High-End Hotel Demand ClimbsNadja Brandt
Marriott International Inc., the largest publicly traded U.S. hotel chain, reported earnings that beat estimates after demand for high-end brands increased and costs from a spun-off timeshare business went unrepeated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing