Cuomo’s Tappan Zee Plan Seen as Public-Private Model, RPA SaysMartin Z. Braun and Freeman Klopott
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s plan to have private companies design and build a new Tappan Zee Bridge across the Hudson River can serve as a cost-saving model, said Alex Marshall of the Regional Plan Association.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's