Crude Oil, Natural Gas Lead Commodity Drop: Commodities at CloseBarbara Powell
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI Spot Index of 24 raw materials slid 2.3 percent to 648.90, the lowest level in two months. Crude oil and natural gas led the declines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?