Blur’s Damon Albarn Promotes Dress-Down, Cut-Price OperaFarah Nayeri
Damon Albarn -- Blur frontman and co-creator of the popular “Dr. Dee” staged by English National Opera in London earlier this year -- invited young audiences to attend ENO’s new cut-price, dress-down events.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day