Apollo Taking Berry Plastics Public With Twice the Debt of PeersLee Spears and Devin Banerjee
Apollo Global Management LLC is attempting an initial public offering of Berry Plastics Group Inc. at a valuation in line with its peers, even as the packaging company carries a debt load twice as large.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States