S&P 500 Erases Loss as Apple Recovery Overshadows SpainLu Wang and Nikolaj Gammeltoft
The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index rose, erasing losses in the final hour of trading, as a rebound in Apple Inc. overshadowed disappointment after Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said a bailout request is not imminent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing