Treasury Yield Is Quarter Point From Record LowLukanyo Mnyanda and Wes Goodman
Treasury 10-year notes rose for a third day amid speculation reports this week will show the U.S. labor market is deteriorating, raising the odds the Federal Reserve will increase its bond purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis