Playboy Enterprises Settling Investor Suit for $5 MillionPhil Milford and Jef Feeley
Playboy Enterprises Inc. agreed to pay $5.25 million to settle investors’ lawsuits alleging the media company’s founder, Hugh M. Hefner, shortchanged shareholders in a going-private buyout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing