Pennsylvania Judge Bars Voter-ID Law for 2012 ElectionSophia Pearson
A Pennsylvania judge’s decision to bar the state from enforcing a Republican-backed requirement for voter photo-identification in the coming election may lead to confusion because poll workers can still ask for ID.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline