Oaktree, Hines Buy Vegas Buildings From General GrowthBrian Louis
Oaktree Capital Group LLC and Hines bought a 1.1 million-square-foot (102,200-square-meter) portfolio of Las Vegas buildings from General Growth Properties Inc. as the mall owner sells off its office holdings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States