Mosaic Profit Misses Estimates Amid ‘Soft’ Chinese DemandChristopher Donville
Mosaic Co., the largest U.S. fertilizer producer, reported fiscal first-quarter profit and revenue that missed analysts’ estimates amid “soft” potash demand in China and India while adverse weather curbed phosphate shipments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner