Mosaic Profit Misses Estimates Amid ‘Soft’ Chinese DemandChristopher Donville
Mosaic Co., the largest U.S. fertilizer producer, reported fiscal first-quarter profit and revenue that missed analysts’ estimates amid “soft” potash demand in China and India while adverse weather curbed phosphate shipments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day