Morgan Stanley Loses Appeal in Citigroup Capmark SuitChristie Smythe
A federal appeals court in Manhattan upheld a ruling against Morgan Stanley & Co. in a breach-of-contract suit accusing it of failing to pay a Citigroup Inc. unit $245 million under a swap agreement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing