Japanese Stocks Erase Advance on Global Slowdown ConcernYoshiaki Nohara and Satoshi Kawano
Japanese stocks fell amid concerns a global economic slowdown will weigh on earnings. Shares gained earlier after U.S. manufacturing data beat estimates and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke renewed a pledge to sustain stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself