Carlyle’s M&A Hunt Targets Middle Class: Corporate BrazilCristiane Lucchesi and Katerina Petroff
Carlyle Group LP, the U.S. private-equity firm that acquired three Brazilian retailers in the past year, is hunting for more after investing $1.7 billion in the country since 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's