Cargill Plans 18% Speed Cut for Ships on Record Fuel CostMichelle Wiese Bockmann
Cargill Inc., the biggest charterer of dry-bulk ships, plans to reduce vessel speeds to the lowest possible in an effort to limit spending on fuel as prices reach all-time highs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant