U.S. Stocks Recover With Apple as Treasuries AdvanceMichael P. Regan and Lu Wang
U.S. stocks erased losses in the final hour of trading as Apple Inc. rebounded from a six-week low, helping the market recover from a drop triggered by concern about Spain’s finances. Treasuries rose and the dollar fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy