Asian Stocks Advance on U.S. Manufacturing ExpansionJonathan Burgos and Yoshiaki Nohara
Asian stocks rose, with the regional benchmark index gaining for the first time in three days, after U.S. manufacturing unexpectedly expanded and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke renewed a pledge to sustain record stimulus, boosting the outlook for exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy