Winning the Factory WarsBy
The Kiplinger Letter, a solid barometer of current wisdom on myriad topics, is predicting a “surge” in foreign investment in U.S. “factories, firms, and real estate” over the next five or six years. Welcome to Part II of the “onshoring” phenomenon I discussed earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses