IPhone 5 Speed Drives Softbank to $2.3B EAccess DealNaoko Fujimura and Mariko Yasu
Softbank Corp., Japan’s third-largest mobile phone company, will pay about 180 billion yen ($2.3 billion) for smaller rival eAccess Ltd. to boost network capacity after it started selling Apple Inc.’s iPhone 5.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License