Romney Bashing Bernanke Rejects Mankiw’s Monetary ViewsJoshua Zumbrun
Mitt Romney is shunning the monetary policy views of one of his top advisers, Harvard University’s Greg Mankiw, who has expressed support for Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke and his record stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts