Oil Trades Near One-Week High as U.S. Manufacturing ExpandsBen Sharples
Oil traded near the highest close in a week after a measure of U.S. manufacturing beat economists’ forecasts and before a report forecast to show shrinking fuel supplies in the world’s biggest consumer of crude.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day