European Stocks Rise on Spanish Stress Tests, U.S. DataTom Stoukas
European stocks advanced the most in more than three weeks as test results showed the stress to the Spanish banking system was less than estimated and as U.S. manufacturing expanded for the first time in four months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy