Creative Artists Unit to Sell $1.5 Billion Europe Soccer RightsTariq Panja
European soccer’s ruling body signed an agreement with a newly created unit of Creative Artists Agency LLP to manage the sale of broadcasting rights to qualifying matches for Euro 2016 and the 2018 World Cup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing