Coeure Says Basel III Could Require ECB Collateral ChangesJeff Black and Jim Brunsden
European Central Bank Executive Board member Benoit Coeure said Basel III and other planned banking regulations may mean the ECB has to change its collateral rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing