Banks’ Biggest Local-Debt Bet Since ’85 Fuels Rally: Muni CreditMichelle Kaske and Michael J. Moore
JPMorgan Chase & Co., Wells Fargo & Co. and PNC Financial Services Group Inc. are leading U.S. banks making the biggest bet on municipal debt in 27 years, helping fuel the longest rally in state and local bonds since 2001.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing