Bair Blasts Geithner, ‘Culture of Greed,’ in Blunt Memoir
Anyone who doubts that our financial system remains a combustible stew of greed, inadequate regulation and perverse incentives need look no further than “Bull by the Horns,” a blunt new memoir from Sheila Bair, the former chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap