Axa Real Estate Raises $1.8 Billion for Europe Property LendingNeil Callanan
Axa Real Estate Investment Managers has raised 1.4 billion euros ($1.8 billion) for commercial property loans in Europe and plans to lend 2.4 billion euros this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day