’Rebecca’ Canceled Because of Mean E-Mail, Say Producers
In a move that surprised no one who has been following Broadway’s latest backstage soap opera, the producers of “Rebecca” have canceled the opening this season of the $12 million musical, while vowing to return someday, somewhere.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone