Iraqi, Kurdish Officials Meet to Draft Energy Law, Lawmaker SaysKadhim Ajrash and Nayla Razzouk
Iraq’s Oil Minister Abdul Kareem al-Luaibi and the natural resources minister of the country’s self-ruling Kurdish region are meeting today to start drafting an energy law to regulate the industry, a lawmaker said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing