GE Capital Hires Betz as German LBO Finance Head in Growth PushPatricia Kuo
General Electric Co.’s lending arm hired Ralph Betz from Bank of Ireland Plc to head leveraged finance in Germany as the company seeks to take market share from rivals hamstrung by the sovereign debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap