Foxconn’s Sharp Deal May End as Banks Give Taiwanese an ExitTim Culpan, Mariko Yasu and Shunichi Ozasa
Foxconn Technology Group’s plan to buy a stake in Sharp Corp. may end after the Japanese TV maker signed loans from banks, giving the Taiwanese manufacturer a reason to exit its commitment to help the unprofitable company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock