Arthur Sulzberger, Ex-New York Times Publisher, Dies at 86Leon Lazaroff
Arthur O. “Punch” Sulzberger, who in three decades as publisher of the New York Times helped revamp the newspaper with special sections, diversified the company’s business and fought the U.S. government’s attempt to halt the paper’s printing of the Pentagon Papers, has died. He was 86.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders