Samsung Can Seek to Lift Galaxy Tab Sales Ban, Court SaysSusan Decker
Samsung Electronics Co. can pursue its efforts to rescind a ban on U.S. sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet computer that’s part of a dispute with Apple Inc., a U.S. appeals court said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe