Recruiter Q&A: Infosys's Nandita GurjarBy
This is part of an ongoing series of Q&As with recruiters from top MBA employers. This week we bring you responses sent to Bloomberg Businessweek’s Erin Zlomek from Nandita Gurjar, group head of human resources at Infosys. Based in Bangalore, the company hires 1,500 to 1,800 MBAs annually and recruits from top global business schools, including the Indian Institutes of Management and Indian School of Business. The company has a global internship program that counts alumni from such U.S. schools as Duke’s Fuqua School of Business and Columbia Business School. Answers have been edited for space and clarity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner