Medtronic Agrees to Pay $816 Million for China KanghuiKanoko Matsuyama and Dave McCombs
Medtronic Inc. agreed to pay $816 million for orthopedic implant maker China Kanghui Holdings Inc., gaining a broader foothold in the nation’s medical-device market with its biggest overseas acquisition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt